I’ve been tasked to find my client’s future leadership candidates to step into an AD position supervising 2 divisions. The company is on the road to achieve £150 Million turnover by 2022, It’s among the top 20 HOT 100 top performing recruitment agencies in the UK and recognised 'top agency of the year’ in recent years. It is an exciting time to join them!
You’ll be taking on an existing team with an established footprint across the UK in all things Tech, with an enthesis on Business Technology Development with a view on growing the Digital team.
The market is set to mature fast, it’s high-energy and represents exponential potential. With the recent success of the team, my client is looking to secure market share in the area by leveraging existing company relations. That’s where you come in…
Your role as an Associate Director:
You will be coming into a P&L function that is breaking even, it’s all growth from now representing a huge potential for profit.
To your team
- Recruit, hire and effectively build and lead your team
- Motivate and Inspire the leaders of your business to drive
- Set and drive the strategy across your business
- Run appraisals and training on a regular basis
- Ensure consistency in terms of revenue and profit across your business
- Manage senior relationships and key accounts in your sector
- Effectively manage your P&L whilst working with your manager to ensure growth opportunities are maximised
- Lead from example with regards to recruitment activity
- Consistently bring in revenue and proactively win business for yourself and your team
- Be a true expert in your market
- Understand the markets within your business and the challenges that exist
- Work closely with senior management to set the broader strategy of your business
To my client
- Encourage a culture of hard work and high performance
- Be involved in leading internal projects (D&I, events, lunch & learns.)
- Actively participate in activities that may not benefit your direct team
- Positively affect the culture of the wider organisation
- Participate in leadership meetings offering ideas and solutions to improve he wider organisation
What’s on offer for an Associate Director
- £70-90k Base with a big opportunity for wealth generation by joining a break-even P&L function.
- Full ownership over your function, backed-up by any support and mentorship needed to facilitate growth and success.
- Clear and defined progression structure, they want you to progress internally & organically to Partner-level.
- A long-term incentive plan rewarding loyalty to the business and commitment to the organisation (the next pay-out is due in the next few years, it’s a great time to join!)
- An amazing culture driven by ambitious and innovative individuals.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!