This role will suit an experience Assistant Accountant who has also had some previous experience and exposure to Management Accounts. You will also be immediately available and be able to commit to this assignment for at least 9 months, potentially longer.
My client is a large, global organisation with their London head office based close to Moorgate station. They are a growing and reputable firm and offer a comprehensive learning and development scheme.
Reporting in to the Group Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of detailed variance analysis
- Preparation of journals including accruals, provisions, WIP, capes and bad debt
- Run billings reports and analyse and input revenue journals
- Recharge and allocation processes and journals
- Run and distribute Head of Department packs
- Assist with MI Reporting
To be successful in this role you must be immediately available and be able to commit to the role for a minimum of 9 months. You must also have had previous experience in a similar role ideally within either the Financial or Professional Services sectors.You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Immediate start
- Central London location
- Financial Services sector
- Fantastic team and business culture