This role will suit an immediately available candidate who has previous, recent experience from within the Financial Services sector. You will also be ideally working towards your professional qualification.
- Financial Services company
- Global offices
- Central London location
- Temporary to permanent
Reporting in to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following;
- All ledger transactions across AP and AR
- Maintain accounting records within agreed standards and regulations
- Production of accurate and timely financial and investment accounting information
- Development of financial control
- Office petty cash and travel advances
- Assist in the VAT returns for UK entity
- Project accounting and ad hoc support
To be successful in this role you MUST have previous experience within Financial Services, ideally investments. You will also be immediately available to commence in the role and be able to commit longer term - as the role will go permanent.
This role will offer a really competitive rate and the ability to start immediately. It is in the highly sought after Financial Services sector and will become permanent provided the successful candidate is the right fit in every sense.