Autism Teaching Assistant Empowering Learning Ltd are looking for SEN classroom assistants for Mainstream schools with SEN Provisions in the Newham Borough.
We are looking for outstanding and SEN experienced Teaching Assistants who are dedicated to supporting children in a classroom setting or on a 1:1 basis. Our schools cater for children with varied SEN needs such as Autism, Dyslexia, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties, Moderate and Severe learning difficulties and Speech and language communication difficulties.
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Experience/willingness to assist with personal care.
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Available 2-5 days a week and able to commit to at least 1-6 month
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding the right role and setting for you
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
- Termly CPD opportunities - TEAM TEACH / SEND Workshop
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Imran Ahmed on or via email