Asbestos Operations Manager - London £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercially driven Asbestos Operations Manager to join one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancies!
Due to undergoing dramatic company expansion, this highly successful UKAS accredited consultancy and are now expanding their management team and require an Asbestos Operations Manager to oversee business operations and be a key figure in developing their long-term strategy.
The ideal candidate will be BOHS P402 - P405 or CCP qualified and possess a strong technical and managerial background within the asbestos industry.
- Strong technical/managerial/accounts/operations/commercial background
- Experience managing large teams of engineers
- Account/Project management experience
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Good knowledge of IT & Microsoft packages
- Excellent understanding of UKAS/HSE guidelines
Key duties will include:
- Onboarding and development of new staff
- The day to day running of operations in the business
- Direct line management of teams of site staff
- Carry out staff appraisals/disciplinaries
- Quote/price jobs/deal with invoices
- Audit staff/works and curate accurate reports
- Regular liaison with clients, acting as a positive representative of the company
- Comply with all quality and technical procedures
- Produce accurate asbestos reports, method statements, risk assessment and associated site paperwork.
- Managing existing accounts and new business development
On offer is a competitive basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 and a full benefits package inclusive of company car/car allowance, Value Sharing Scheme, Bonus Scheme, Phone, Laptop, Pension and Private Healthcare.
Interested? Click the 'Apply' button now! For more information please contact Angelina at Penguin Recruitment on , or email an updated CV to for immediate consideration.
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Operations Manager, Asbestos Regional Manager.
Commutable locations: Reading, Oxford, Maidenhead, Twickenham, Hayes, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Basingstoke, Harrow, Watford, Woking, Epsom, Farnborough, London, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire
- south east
- asbestos operations manager
- asbestos regional manager