Art Teacher - Redbridge - January Start A secondary school in Redbridge is currently seeking to fulfil a vacancy within their school for an Art Teacher. Interviews are being conducted immediately.
- Art Teacher
- Teaching KS3 to KS5
- School located in Redbridge
- January Start
- Long term supply (until July)
- Good School (Recent OFSTED report)
- Interviews being conducted immediately
My client secondary school is a very popular choice within the local area, the school is easily accessible as both train and bus routes are available, a staff car park is also available on site. The school has recognised academic success throughout its diverse student body and has a very helpful and supportive department on hand for any queries. The preforming arts department has excellent facilities including large spacious classrooms for practical lessons. Some students you will teach may have additional learning difficulties such as ASD, ADHD and Dyslexia.
About the role
- Lessons conducted will need to be of good and outstanding quality consistently
- Qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
- Behaviour management of a high standard is preferred
- Two years' experience is preferred but not essential
- Good team ethos within the Art department
About the school
- Easily accessible bus and train routes into the school
- Staff car park also available for candidates who will travel by car
- Wide range of extracurricular activities
- Extremely supportive staff on board
- Well respected school within the area
If you believe this role is suitable for yourself then please get in touch with ourselves as soon as possible and apply with your most recent CV and if you have any queries that you wish to be answered then please give Tate at Academics a call on .