I am currently looking for an Application Support Lead (AWS/ Front Office) to join a top financial services (trading) organisation based in London. The role will be a permanent role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Team lead a small off-shore team responsible for the primary support of key global trading applications.
- The teams' key responsibilities include providing incident and problem management to internal and external clients, building and developing relationships with these clients whilst providing excellent technical support, release and change control process to multiple global trading applications.
- Proactive management of business-critical real-time trading systems, identifying issues and potential problem areas.
- Interact with various internal IT support functions: Infrastructure, Development, Quality Assurance, Operations, external IT department and 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents.
Experience/ Skills required:
- Experience of leading a team supporting business critical applications
- Must have experience with cloud technologies: AWS or Azure
- Front office experience (desirable)
- Ability to build effective relationships with business users
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Windows Server, Linux servers
- Knowledge of web servers: IIS / Apache / Nginx
- Scripting skills (BASH, Powershell)
Location - London
Role - Permanent
Salary - £70,000 - £85,000 p/a
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of your CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.