If you are an IT support professional interested in getting into the FinTech space then this opportunity could be for you. Our client is a market leading FinTech company looking to expand the application support team as the business grows.
Created from a merger of 2 already industry leading FinTech companies, this new organisation is in a strong position to continue to grow and expand, leveraging and building upon the success of the teams it has grown out of. They have quickly established themselves as an industry leader for alternative investment technology with their platform managing over $2.5tn of assets.
It is an exciting time to join and become part of their growth and success story.
Be a point of technical expertise for clients using their platform. You’ll look to ensure it is successfully delivered to new clients and help them to get the most out of it. You’ll be the going to point of contact for resolving technical issues. Key responsibilities include:
- Working across cross functional teams to enhance products and services
- Provide application support to clients using the core FinTech platform
- Ensure the smooth on-boarding of new clients, helping to configure the solution
What you need
- 1st class or 2:1 technical, scientific or mathematical degree
- Application support experience
- SQL experience
What you’ll get
- Annual company holiday (have been to Cancun, Cabo, New York and Las Vegas)
- 5 week paid annual leave
- Private healthcare, dental and vision for and your immediate family
- Generous pension package
If you are interested to find out more, simply click "apply" and I will be in touch.