This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work for a leading retail brand locared in the City of London in a team of 4 Accounts Payable Clerks. This role will be responsible for processing and paying all supplier invoices for various entities and is being recruited on a 3 month fixed term contract.
My client is Europe's leading retailer of personal and personalised products including cards, books, keyrings and more. They are now looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team in the City of London for the next 3 months.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Roles and duties:
- Opening mail, sorting invoices by legal entity, scanning and filing invoices
- Processing supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Arrange for Non-PO invoices to be authorised
- Weekly payment runs, BACS
- New Suppliers Checking & Set Up
- Reporting outstanding invoices and issues as at month-end
- Checking/reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with any incoming supplier enquiries and requests
- Filing as appropriate
- Identifying areas for improvement both in terms of process and use of the system
The successful candidate:
- Immediately available
- Extensive Accounts Payable knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills
- Sage X3 experience (preferable but not mandatory)
The successful candidate will be paid £24,000 - £26,000 per annum pro rata.