This is an Accounts Assistant role for a leisure and hospitality company based in the City of London.
The client is a leisure and hospitality company based in the City of London. Their accountancy office is based near Southbank.
The successful Accounts Assistant at this leisure and hospitality company in the City of London will be responsible for:
- Sales invoicing and credit control;
- Maintaining the Sales, Purchase and General Ledgers;
- Reconciling bank, credit card and cash accounts;
- Reconciling control accounts;
- Maintain the fixed asset register;
- Preparation and reconciliation of accounts to trial balance;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns (not essential);
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly payroll;
- Assistance with cash flow management;
- General administrative office duties.
The successful Accounts Assistant at this leisure and hospitality company in the City of London will ideally have:
- 3-5 years' bookkeeping/Accounting experience;
- Experience of working in the Hospitality sector (desirable but not essential);
- Part-Qualified desirable;
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts;
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel.
On offer for the successful Accounts Assistant at this hospitality and leisure business in the City of London is:
- £13-£17 an hour