LJM Recruitment is currently representing a reputable and prestigious global organisation that specialises in delivering high-quality and interactive digital marketing training to their clients.
This is an exciting time for our client as they are enjoying a period of significant growth over the previous three years.
In this post, you will play a key role in building engaging and long-lasting relationships using a consultative approach as well as enjoying project management duties. More specifically, your relationships will include those with internal departments at FMCGs at various levels of seniority.
- Produce on revenue targets for your client group through upselling or renewals
- Deliver a consultative end-to-end account management service
- Grow positive and lasting relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Assemble appropriate and effective feedback with an aim in providing ROI, ensuring renewals
- Provide effective problem solving for your client portfolio
This is an ideal role for a positive and passionate self-starter with extensive knowledge and experience of digital learning. In addition, a considerate and courteous approach will be needed in order to successfully provide a collaborative service. If you have at least 3 years' Account Management experience as well as a strong record, we would be keen for you to apply. Experience of SalesForce and FMCG is advantageous but not essential.
We look forward to hearing from you.