Elmwood Design, an award winning global creative Design Agency, has a new opening for an eager new Account Executive looking to develop their career in an award winning global design business.
As an Account Executive you’ll work closely with colleagues in the Client Services team, assisting with the delivery of design work to clients. You’ll work across a range of clients helping to deliver work on time, on brief and importantly on budget.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a marketing or account management support role for at least 6 months, however we are open to candidates who may not have worked in this type of role previously or graduates with an appropriate degree. Above all we are looking for an organised and team focused individual who understands the value of building great working relationships.
This role will be ideal for a candidate looking to start their career in Client Services, and moving to an Account Manager role within the next couple of years.
The role in detail:
- Acting as a point of contact between client services and the creative team, you’ll help manage the day-to-day flow of design work. You’ll participate in daily planning and forecasting meetings, arranging studio time to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and on brief.
- Assisting more senior members of the team in planning key stages of projects, preparing critical time paths.
- Organising and attending meetings, taking detailed notes and creating action points and deliverables.
- -You’ll support on the day to day financial management of projects which will include working on creating cost estimates, raising purchase orders, creating invoices, recording accurate information on our financial systems accurately and assisting team members with budget reconciliations.
- Liaising with suppliers to gather estimates which will feed into projected costs of each project.
- Actively using the CRM system to accurately manage client information.
- Keeping accurate records, ensuring everything is filed with correct job numbers on our systems and carrying out general admin.
- Arranging photo shoots and assisting with product audits, visiting retail outlets to obtain competitor samples.
- Working at Elmwood means you will be part of an independent award winning global design agency, learning from colleagues to help you develop your career. You’ll also have a dedicated Line Manager to ensure you achieve your career aspirations.
- At least 6 months work experience preferably in an Agency environment, or a graduate with an appropriate degree
- A love of design and brands
- Excellent communicator
- Good attention to detail and project management skills
- Good financial management and commercialacumen
- Agile mind and inquisitive nature
- An organised and proactive self starter
- Account Management
- Budget Management
- General Admin
- Organisational Skills
- Project Management